The Nebraska bill of sale form constitutes a physical layout of the terms to an agreement concerning the sale of a piece of property. Included in the language are the specifics on each involved individual, contact information, item information, purchase price and signatures upon conclusion of the sale. The paperwork can be notarized by a licensed official to create validation of the event and authorize the accompanying signatures.
Bill of Sale Types
Motor Vehicle (DMV) Bill of Sale Form – Originates the written format logging the information of the sale of an automobile.
Download: Adobe PDF
Boat (Vessel) Bill of Sale Form – Actualizes the sale of a vessel to a contractual document.
Download: Adobe PDF
Firearm (Gun) Bill of Sale Form – Initiates the agreement involving the sale of a gun to paperwork.
Download: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (.docx)
Vehicle Registration Forms
- A notarized bill of sale
- An accurately transferred title with a signature from the previous owner.
- Receipt of paid excise tax
- Proof of verified automobile insurance with an original policy card (copies not accepted).
- Form of payment for taxes and fees (you can utilize the state Vehicle Tax Estimator figure taxes).
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
Firearm Registration Forms
Nebraska does not mandate registration of a firearm but will insist upon its residents gaining access to a permit to purchase a handgun. This is required for all sales of a handgun, including private party purchases. To carry a handgun, one must additionally obtain a Concealed Handgun Permit. To apply, you must submit the following documents to be considered for the Permit:
- A notarized Nebraska Concealed Handgun Permit Application (Form NSP-1710)
- Paper evidence confirming the fulfillment of an accepted hunter safety program.
- An original fingerprint identification card for the applicant
- One passport-type photo (to be obtained on-location at time of application).
- An active Nebraska driver’s license or ID card with an up-to-date home address for the applicant.
- Current proof of citizenship or naturalization via passport, birth certificate, green card, or naturalization papers (no copies).
- Accepted form of payment for all permit fees.