Updated on June 21st, 2023
The Alaska bill of sale forms functions as receipts for a sale/purchase (or trade) of a specific type of property. Details in regards to the transaction are noted within the document establishing that an exchange has eventuated. Participants must be prepared to supply information such as the buyer & seller’s identity, property specifics, and selling price. The agreement must then be signed by each individual taking part in the transaction (usually in the presence of a notary public for verification).
Bill of Sale Types
Vehicle Registration Forms
- Bill of Sale
- A copy of the previous vehicle title (signed-over).
- Most recent registration card.
- Alaska Vehicle Transaction Application
- VIN Verification Certificate (issued by an authorized inspector)
- Odometer Disclosure Statement (if the vehicle being registered is less than 10 years old)
- Lien Release (if applicable)
- Funds necessary to appease any costs associated with registration, titling, and taxes.
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
Firearm Registration Forms