The Oklahoma bill of sale form develops a summary explaining the finer points of a transaction involving the exchange of a personally-owned item for a prearranged monetary sum. The paperwork puts the arrangement down in writing to provide evidence of the transfer after the agreement has been affirmed with corresponding signatures from the involved parties. The form includes contact information on both buyer and seller, along with specific identifying information on the item being sold.
Bill of Sale Types
Vehicle Registration Forms
- A notarized bill of sale form
- A completed Application for Oklahoma Certificate of Title for a Vehicle (Form 701-6)
- Ownership validation either with a manufacturer’s certificate of origin (for vehicles purchased new) or a transferred title (for vehicles purchased used).
- Valid Oklahoma automobile insurance for the vehicle.
- Previously financed vehicles will require an authorized Lien Release.
- Payment to secure registration taxes and fees
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
Firearm Registration Forms
Oklahoma does not have a formal system of firearm registration, or obligation to procure a permit before purchase. When buying a weapon from a licensed dealer, one must pass a background check; however, when purchasing from a private seller, this stipulation is not required. Concealed carry of a gun will necessitate the obtaining of an Oklahoma Self-Defense Act license. Applications can be turned in with the following documentation: