Updated on June 21st, 2023
The Minnesota bill of sale form establishes a useful timeline for the transfer of a piece of personal property within a written contract. The paperwork can be further legitimized should you retain the services of a professional notary to assist you during the signing of the form. The language of the agreement points out specific facts on the seller, buyer, item, and provisions to the exchange.
Bill of Sale Types
Vehicle Registration Forms
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
- A filled-out bill of sale form
- A completed Minnesota Watercraft Title and Registration Application
- Proof of ownership via a manufacturer’s certificate of origin, a transferred title, and/or vessel registration.
- Receipt to illustrate evidence of paid tax payment on the boat.
- Documentation of effective vessel insurance
- A driver’s license or identification card
- Payment to cover fees for registration and titling
Firearm Registration Forms
Minnesota does not require registration for any type of firearm, although to acquire a handgun, one must possess a Uniform Firearm Permit to Purchase or a Permit to Carry a Pistol. Background checks to obtain a handgun are necessary for all sales conducted with a federally licensed firearm dealer. To lawfully carry a weapon openly or in a concealed fashion will obligate an individual to apply for a Permit to Carry a Pistol with the following materials: