The Wyoming bill of sale forms aid in the process of transferring property from one individual to another. The document does so by accounting for all the specifics involved in the exchange, listing information on the buyer, seller, and the particular property that is to be sold. The language included in the form also cites any alternate terms to the sale established by the involved parties. Recording this information and supporting the contract with corroborating endorsements can come in handy in the case the personal property will require registration.
Bill of Sale Types
Motor Vehicle (DMV) Bill of Sale Form – Designed solely to demonstrate the transfer of ownership attributed to a motor vehicle.
Download: Adobe PDF
Boat (Vessel) Bill of Sale Form – Formal paperwork utilized to transfer possession of a particular watercraft.
Download: Adobe PDF
Firearm (Gun) Bill of Sale Form – A form used to document the specifics regarding the act of selling a firearm.
Download: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (.docx)
Vehicle Registration Forms
- Bill of sale
- A completed Wyoming Application for Certificate of Title and VIN/HIN Inspection Form.
- Prior vehicle registration.
- Proof of active vehicle insurance.
- Certain purchase/lease types will obligate you to produce the following documents:
- For dealer purchases, a dealer invoice.
- For leased vehicles, an executed lease agreement.
- For automobiles with an active lien, you must supply the vehicle identification number.
- Finalized weight slips mandated for mobile homes, pick-up trucks, and trailers of any type.
- Adequate payment for all incurred registration fees.
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
- Bill of sale.
- A completed Watercraft Registration Application Form.
- Reassigned title certificate.
- If the vessel does not already have a state-issued HIN, you must furnish an Application for Certificate of Title and VIN/HIN Inspection Form (Form MV-300A).
- Payment to compensate for all applicable registration taxes and fees.
Firearm Registration Forms
The state of Wyoming does not obligate its residents to register firearms with any state authorities. There is also no mandate to obtain a permit to acquire or own a gun. Should you wish to carry a weapon in a fashion deemed as concealed, you can apply for a concealed carry permit by garnering the following materials:
- Two separate photocopies, along with the original notarized Wyoming Concealed Firearm Permit Application (Form Rev-8-18).
- Certification of completion of a firearm safety program.
- Evidence of in-state residency for at least six months.
- A fingerprint identification card.
- Payment for all associated fees.