The Utah bill of sale form constructs a written account of the particulars entailed in the transaction involving a piece of personal property for an agreed-upon dollar amount. The form demonstrates the transfer of ownership from one individual to the next, highlights critical elements of the terms to the sale. The agreement is a binding document, once it has been endorsed and dated by both or all participating parties.
Bill of Sale Types
Vehicle Registration Forms
- A filled and signed Utah bill of sale form
- Previous owner’s transferred title (if applicable).
- Existing insurance policy for the vehicle.
- In the case the vehicle has yet to be registered or titled in-state, you will be required to fill out a VIN Inspection Form (TC-661).
- Dependent on the vehicle, it may require certification of passed emissions examination.
- An active Utah driver’s license.
- Consideration for registration fees and taxes
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
Firearm Registration Forms
Utah does not compel its residents to procure a permit to purchase a gun or to register with the governing authorities. Carrying a long gun openly is allowed in sanction areas, however, carrying a handgun concealed or openly will demand an individual apply for a Concealed Firearm Permit. To apply, you can visit The Utah Bureau of Criminal Investigation facility with the following documents: