Updated on June 21st, 2023
The Kentucky bill of sale form derives a written summary of the key elements involved in the transaction of an item for an agreed-upon consideration. The wording of the document contains information about the participating individuals, transferred personal property, and associated sale terms. Signatures from the buyer and seller create a contract that can be later utilized to demonstrate the change in ownership.
Bill of Sale Types
Vehicle Registration Forms
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
- An executed bill of sale
- A filled and signed Motor Boat Transaction Record Application for Title/Registration
- Ownership supporting document via a manufacturer’s certificate of origin, a reassigned title, or for vessels that do not yet have a title, the previous boat registration.
- Photo or rubbing of the Hull Identification Number of the boat
- Active photo driver’s license or identification card
- An original social security card for the applicant
- Payment to cover all taxes and fees included in the registration of a watercraft.
Firearm Registration Forms
Kentucky does not enforce any obligation for residents to register firearms within the state. There are also no mandates necessitating individuals first to furnish a permit to buy a weapon or upon obtaining as a gun owner. Carrying a gun within the confines of that state is acceptable without a license in sanctioned areas, but should one wish to lawfully carry concealed within city limits or travel out of state to participating reciprocity states, a Carry Concealed Deadly Weapons License will be required. You can apply to receive a license upon passing a criminal history background check by supplying the following records and paperwork: