The Kansas bill of sale form commemorates the material facts concerning the sale of a property item, incorporating them into a written composition. Comprised in the text is specific information on the individuals selling and purchasing, the object being transferred, the price, and the conditions of the transaction. The form can be furnished to demonstrate ownership down the line.
Bill of Sale Types
Vehicle Registration Forms
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
- An executed bill of sale form
- A finalized and endorsed Application for Certificate of Number Kansas Boating Act Form
- Proof of active vessel insurance policy
- If the boat has been purchased through a dealer, it will require proof of paid tax payment via:
- A completed STD 8 tax form
- Receipt or invoice stipulating remitted tax payment
- If tax payment is yet to be paid, you will be required to visit your County Treasurer’s facility to do so before registering.
- A valid photo ID card or driver’s license
- Payment for all costs incurred for the registration of a watercraft
Firearm Registration Forms
Kansas does not impose any requirement on its residents to register a firearm or obtain a permit to buy a gun. Open and concealed carry is permitted without a license in approved areas, but individuals can additionally acquire a Concealed Carry Handgun License for travel to outside participating reciprocity states. To apply, gather the following materials to present in person at your county sheriff’s office:
- A fully filled-out and signed Kansas Concealed Carry Application
- Certificate of completion of an accepted firearms instruction program
- An original fingerprint identification card for the applicant.
- A passport-type color photo of the applying individual
- A copy of the applicant’s driver’s license or identification card
- For those who are not U.S. citizens, additional resident documentation will need to be submitted.
- Compensation to cover all fees for the license in the form of a personal check, money order, or cashier’s check.