Updated on June 21st, 2023
The Idaho bill of sale form culminates the transaction of a piece of personal property for monetary consideration by logging the details into an archival format. The paperwork creates a legal agreement that is confirmed upon the signing of both parties. To ensure each involved individual maintains a record of the transaction, supply two copies for endorsement.
Bill of Sale Types
Vehicle Registration Forms
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
- A filled and signed bill of sale
- A completed Idaho Boat Registration Application can be picked up on location at the ITD facility.
- A reassigned tile for the vessel
- Evidence of the passing of the Idaho Boating Safety Course exam made available online.
- A clearly visible photograph of the boat’s hull identification number
- An identifying document to correspond with the watercraft upon registration via an identification card, driver’s license, social security card, or EIN card.
- Resources to settle the amount of all incurred fees for vessel registration and/or titling.
Firearm Registration Forms
Idaho does not demand registration of a gun for persons residing within the state boundaries. There is no requirement to acquire a permit or license to purchase a firearm, or carry a weapon openly or concealed. If an individual would like to apply for a Concealed Weapons license for the additional out-of-state concealed carry reciprocity that it provides, the application process will call for the following materials: