The Georgia bill of sale form verifies the relevant information associated with the sale of a designated unit of personal property within a document. The account logs decerning info on the involved parties and their contact data, the object being transferred, and transaction conditions. The content of the filing is then confirmed by the endorsements made upon the agreement of all recorded terms.
Bill of Sale Types
Motor Vehicle (DMV) Bill of Sale Form – Authorizes the sale of a motor vehicle to writing.
Download: Adobe PDF
Boat (Vessel) Bill of Sale Form – Corroborates the circumstances of a sale of a vessel to recorded register.
Download: Adobe PDF
Firearm (Gun) Bill of Sale Form – Materializes the event of selling a gun to an outlined composition.
Download: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (.docx)
Vehicle Registration Forms
- A filled and endorsed bill of sale form
- A finalized Georgia Motor Vehicle Title/Tag Application (Form MV-1)
- An accurately reassigned certificate of title for the vehicle
- Evidence of residency via an acceptable document with the applicant’s name like a utility bill, property rental agreement, or pay stub.
- Some counties will mandate a certified vehicle inspection be conducted before registering your automobile. Call your local Georgia Tag Office to inquire.
- A valid insurance policy information card
- An active Georgia driver’s license or identification card
- Sufficient payment to cover the cost of registration expense.
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
Firearm Registration Forms
Georgia does not obligate residents to register a firearm acquired with the governing authorities. To carry a gun, whether it is to be in an open or concealed manner, will require an individual to obtain a Weapons Carry License. This will also allow for the transport of a weapon within the confines of participating reciprocity states, upon issuance of the license. To apply, submit the following forms and identifying paperwork to your local probate court office:
- A filled out, and signed copy of the Weapons Carry License Application (Form DPS 445)
- An original fingerprint identification card
- A current driver’s license, ID card, or U.S. Passport
- Any applicant that may have received treatment from an institution, for substance abuse or a mental disorder, within the last five years, must provide a letter from the superintendent, endorsing a Weapons Carry License for the individual.
- An approved form of financial compensation to pay the licensure fees