The Wisconsin bill of sale forms creates a written testimonial for the event of sale and transfer for a particular property item. The paperwork enforces a contractual bond between buyer and seller upon endorsement and stipulates the valid date of transfer for the date provided as the sale date. This document can be employed after the sale has concluded as proof of ownership, as well as protection from any liability incurred after the property has changed hands. The relevant information noted within the filing pertains to specifics about the item, the buyer, the seller, and agreed-upon sale terms.
Bill of Sale Types
Vehicle Registration Forms
- Bill of Sale
- Wisconsin Title/License Plate Application (Form MV1)
- The reassigned title, endorsed by the seller, with a completed disclosure statement.
- Proof of existing vehicle insurance
- Evidence of payment made for sales taxes on purchases (if necessary).
- An active driver’s license or identification card
- Secured form of payment for all associated fees
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
Firearm Registration Forms
Wisconsin does not require individuals to register firearms once acquired. There is no prerequisite to obtaining a permit to purchase prior to buying, and no background check required for sales from a private party. You can apply for a concealed carry license to allow for carrying in a concealed manner and to transport the weapon out-of-state within accepting reciprocity states by gathering the following: