The Arkansas bill of sale forms can be implemented during the sale, trade, or gift of one’s property to a willing recipient (this property could be an automobile, boat, or firearm). Facts surrounding the transfer such as the participants’ names, property info, and purchase price are all recorded to the agreement generating a valid piece of documentation that can be referred to in the future. Some of the forms may include a notarial section that can be executed by a proper official for validation purposes.
Bill of Sale Types
Motor Vehicle (DMV) Bill of Sale Form – This document allows users to transfer the rights of ownership of a car or truck to the transferee during a sale or trade.
Download: Adobe PDF
Boat (Vessel) Bill of Sale Form – Used to convey proprietorship when selling a boat to an interested party.
Download: Adobe PDF
Firearm (Gun) Bill of Sale Form – Fulfilled during the exchange of pistol, rifle, or shotgun.
Download: Adobe PDF, Microsoft Word (.docx)
Vehicle Registration Forms
To register your newly acquired vehicle, individuals will need to provide the following items:
- Bill of Sale
- Certificate of Title
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- Vehicle Registration Application (Form 10-381)
- Odometer Disclosure Statement (if applicable)
- Paperwork verifying the vehicle’s VIN – in accordance with § 27-14-725.
- Documentation confirming that the vehicle has been evaluated by an authorized county assessor within the current year.
- Evidence that all necessary taxes have been paid on the vehicle being registered.
- Payment to appease any costs connected to registration.
Boat (Vessel) Registration Forms
Any party looking to register their boat must be prepared to present the following requirements to an authorized agent:
- Proof of Ownership:
- Documentation confirming that the boat has been assessed by a qualified county assessor.
- Sufficient proof that all required property taxes have been satisfied.
- Proof that the owner has an active liability insurance plan for the vessel.
- Individuals registering the watercraft must have the proper funds to cover the cost of registration.
Firearm Registration Forms
Arkansas does not stipulate that its residents have to register their firearms with local government officials. If an individual would like to acquire a permit to carry, they must achieve the following:
- Either apply online or using a physical application form.
- Complete and provide documentation confirming the passing of a CHCL training course.
- Provide 2 sets of fingerprints taken by an authorized agent.
- Supply the necessary monies to cover the application fees.